Santa Cruz de la Sierra

Greetings from Santa Cruz de la Sierra, the commercial capital of Bolivia.

Black trousers H&M - Snake print top Dalia Collection - Black suede shoes Moleca
The weather has been perfect, warm and breezy
which has made my job easier.



I have learned a lot about Bolivia in just one day.
For example, they have siestas - which are actually 2 hour lunches.
Plus they have 4 meals a day and take the afternoon tea.


So, I am doing as the Bolivians do…
my customer keeps feeding me four times a day.
Add that up for a week and most likely my clothes will
not fit by the end of my visit.

5 comments

A Very Sweet Blog said...

HAHAHAHA! Now that is the life! I would blow up even more too! Have a great time. You look lovely Lorena.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Mica said...

Oh that sounds like a wonderful way to live - 2 hour lunches everyday would be so relaxing! :) Enjoy! :)


I really like that printed top too, I have a similar one, should see if I can still squeeze into it! :)


Away From Blue

Anne said...

Love your top and necklace:) Enjoy the weekend!
~Anne

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a magnificent necklace! If Marie Antoinette was alive today, I can't help but think that it's something she too would gleefully sport.

♥ Jessica

LyddieGal said...

Well if you have to travel for work, to have it be in a gorgeous place with four hour lunches... yeah, that is the way to do it :)
Chic on the Cheap