Valentine´s Special Edition

Today you get 3 for the price of one ;)


My dear Ada from Elegance and Mommyhood came up with the idea of 
doing a collaboration for Valentine's day. 


She had dear Londyn from Blog Fashion already on board, so 
as you can imagine I said yes.


So these are the 3 looks: day time, work and date night.

Aren't Ada and Londyn looking fab in lace for a date ?

In my case, the dress was the same worn to work - 
and then just remove the blazer and you have 
something a little bit more appropriate.

-Happy Valentine's - 

Just remember, on Valentine's day, the first person 
you really have to love is yourself.

12 comments

Witchcrafted Life said...

Yes, that is so awesomely true. I think that if more people realized as much, there would be less "Valentine's Day haters" in the world.

Very cool post idea, ladies, you all look so stylish and beautiful in every photo.

♥ Jessica

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Thank you for doing this. Londyn and I both thought of you. I loved this collaboration and I am thinking of doing a Spring-themed one next. We all look great I must say. =)

I agree very much with your saying. You got to love yourself first - for sure!

Last but not least, check out my post today and read what I wrote about each of your looks, too. =)

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

You girls all look fab - happy v-day!

Mimi said...

Happy valentines day! What a cool post. I love all the looks. Very feminine.

Mica said...

Such a lovely collaboration!

I like how easy you changed from work to date with the blazer :) I really should wear my blazers more often!


Hope you had a lovely valentine's Day :)

Away From Blue

A Very Sweet Blog said...

These are some really cute looks! LOVE! Lorena, you are right! It's so important for one to love themselves first. Hope you had an amazing weekend.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Unknown said...

Great collaboration ladies! You are all looking fabulous. Love your message at the end, so true, we have to love ourselves before we can expect anyone else to.

Pia
pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

Shybiker said...

What a trio of lovely ladies! And your last thought couldn't be more accurate.

Anonymous said...

All outfits look great! Blazers are such a great staple piece :)
Katherine @ Upon a Rainbow

Anne said...

All the outfits look great! Have a lovely week:)
~Anne

drollgirl said...

i hope YOU had a wonderful valentine's day! hopefully a certain someone showered you with love, gifts and affection. :)

2minutos said...

Gorgeous and lovely looks!
xx