The swing

As you may have noticed, for a few days now
I have been taking my pictures in front of a swing.

 Black jacket Nine West - Anne Klein skirt - Saint Tropez West White vintage 
Peter Pan collar button down shirt - Moleca black suede shoes 
Happens that the area where I usually take my pictures is being
used by the crew that is painting the building I live in.


So, I've had to move to my balcony for taking pictures. 
I like the natural light but, I must place the camera on the edge
of the balcony and hope there will be no strong winds...


Oh, of course and there is the swing.


Sometimes in the afternoon I'll sit here and swing away as watch the skyline.

8 comments

Sheila said...

I know what you mean about the camera! I balance mine on a ledge when I do the stair picture, and I'm always terrified I'm going to knock it four stories to the ground.

I like these pictures - the swing is neat and the light is good. Love that skirt.

LyddieGal said...

You are pretty daring, balancing your camera on a ledge! I hope it stays safe.

I really like the subtle pattern on your skirt, quite pretty.
Chic on the Cheap

Mica said...

Such a nice printed skirt! :)


Hope your camera always stays safe! I like the swing idea too, what a nice way to relax on the balcony :)

Unknown said...

Love your skirt and that swing is awesome.
I am hoping for no winds so that your camera stays safe!!
Enjoy your week-end.

Pia
pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

Unknown said...

Love your skirt and that swing is awesome.
I am hoping for no winds so that your camera stays safe!!
Enjoy your week-end.

Pia
pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

drollgirl said...

swings! so fun!

last time i took my nephews to a park i ended up on the swings for HOURS. so relaxing. so nice, particularly when the weather is fine!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

HAHAHA Lorena! You have to do what you have to do. Girl, I took off from blogging since last Thursday so I'm just getting around to reading posts. Love your skirt! It is gorgeous.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Witchcrafted Life said...

The blend of chic + cute in this great business attire outfit is so incredibly appealing and beautiful, dear Lorena.

♥ Jessica