Mutliple rings

If you had me chose between buying a pair of earrings, 
necklace or ring, I'd probably chose the ring.

Liz Claiborne top - Polo Ralph Lauren trousers - Kenneth Cole Reaction black wedges -
Kenneth Cole Reaction purple bag 
Rings are my favourites: wood, gold, leather, silver, stainless steel, 
beaded, textile, glass, ceramic, new, vintage - I have no preference.


Even though I have several of them I seldom wear more
than two at a time. That is until today.

I had been on the hunt for a set of rings that looked the same 
so I could wear them on all my fingers.
Found these gold toned heart ones on Forever21.com and decided to buy them.
I wore them and loved them - then a girl from my teaching class 
looked at my hands and said "you're wearing many rings" I smiled 
and said "yes". She remained silent.

I could hear crickets...

Do you like the multiple ring trend ?

6 comments

Kathya stryzak said...

Hola Lore..perfecta la camisa..me re gusto!

besosssss

Sheila said...

I love multiple rings - I already wear 4 rings on a daily basis, so adding more is just better!

Those are really cute rings.

Kim Alston said...

Stacking and wearing multiple rings is so in right now. They look good Lorena.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Jessica Cangiano said...

For sure! It's so fun and has a great boho, free-spirited vibe to it that reminds me of the 1960s and early 70s. I don't own many rings myself or else I'd put my vintage spin on the trend, too. :)

♥ Jessica

whenlifehandsyouapear said...

Very fun! You're the first I've seen wearing multiple of the same ring like this. I like it!

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I love Rings. I used to love them more. For a while I bought a bunch, especially Cocktail ones. I like changing My Rings for special occasions especially. Your identical rings are super cute and you might be on to a trend, here, girlfriend. =) And yes I would have guessed you would go for Rings, since you own a ton and wear them a lot. =)