Graphic black + white

From the pages of March 2013 InStyle...


I came across a quite simple trend: black and white,
which served as inspiration for today's look. 

H&M Houndstooth trousers - Forever 21 black and white top  -
Vera Wang Lavender black flats
My houndstooth trousers and a flowy black
and white top.


I don't think I would have ever paired them together.
Christian Lay white oval ring 
That's what I like the most about inspired by looks,
the part that is surprising and unexpected - but that totally works.

8 comments

Mica said...

Lovely black and white outfit! It's a very classic colour combo :)

{The Perfect Palette} said...

black and white is classic!

Chrissy
The Perfect Palette

Lauren {By Lauren M} said...

Black and white is one of my favorite combinations! Those houndstooth pants are too cute!

lauren
Fizz and Frosting

A Very Sweet Blog said...

It looks great together!!! I love black and white combinations.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

LyddieGal said...

it does work well! I love black and white looks.
Chic on the Cheap

Witchcrafted Life said...

Love your houndstooth trousers - so classic and chic! I remember having a pair of stirrup houndstooth pants as a little girl. Your pants are way, way more stylish than they were (it was the start of the 90s though, so stirrups were de rigueur ;) ).

♥ Jessica

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

You look like a Classic AND Modern, Business Lady. I love Black+White & I love Houndstooth just as much as you do. I need to get more of it.

Anonymous said...

The outfits of Lorena here are really fit for her. Nice choice of wardrobe for your daily work or anything you just want to do. Great job indeed! I would love to hear more from you in the future then. Thank you so much for this great share of fashion trend.


Please visit My Website: Professional Doctorate-Key Facts