Organizing

I have spent the last couple of days
trying to organize my office.

Zara top - Carven tank top - Lands End trousers -
Zapatinho de Luxo beige flats - Straw bag

I say "trying" because every drawer I open and every shelf I check
has hundreds of papers and things I second guess myself if I
should part with.


Silver and resin pendant from Peru

What happens if I throw this out and then someone asks for 
precisely that file ?



There is advertising material, there are banners, 
product samples, tons of magazines from
customer advertising reports and then some.

So, as I continue my days buried by papers,
I can only wish it was the weekend.

12 comments

Kathya Stryzak said...

esa bolsa es linda Loreee..besosss

M mar said...

ayyyyyyyy Lore, si supieras el frío que hace ahora mismo en Barcelona..., detrás de mi ventana nieva y tu tan veraniega..., llévame a vivir contigo!!!!
Besitos guapi, y el comentario si salio....

Mica said...

Love that blue top on you! Hope you have success cleaning your office - I do the same I hold onto all my old papers and files in case I need them again later. :)

Peet said...

Hi, dear! I really like the color of your top, you look great. Hope you're enjoying your weekend to the fullest!;)

Anne said...

Lovely colour top! Enjoy your weekend:)

Londyn said...

At least you started the job! That's one step forward :)

Love your color today.

ana said...

Yo estoy igual en la casa pero con ropa, papeles, libros, juguetes del bebe!!! Ya solo quiero un dia para ponerme a organizar todo! Me encanta como se te ve ese tono de azul!

LyddieGal said...

I know how you feel - sometimes I just wish I could throw it all away but god forbid you should ever need it again!

Hope you had a great weekend!

Chic on the Cheap

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

I have the same problem. I usually save a ton of paperwork and then do a huge dump - and regret having dumped something.

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

I've been trying to clean out my office as well. Its really hard to decide whats OK to through away. Good luck with that! You look very stylish btw, love your summery bag :)

FASHION TALES said...

What a beautiful necklace! Yes, filing and organising items are always a bit tricky. We just finished doing ours a few weeks ago. :)

A Very Sweet Blog said...

i feel your pain! i love that top and bag!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/