February Shopping

I forgot to mention that I have established a shopping budget for 2013.
Something I have never done -
With that in mind, here's what February shopping looked like:


A black trench from GAP on sale !


I had been hunting this trench down so 54.00 USD seemed reasonable.
To that amount I must add the tailoring.
I have very short arms and I need to get it to fit perfectly
otherwise I will look frumpy.
 

Another purchase was a pair of gold toned hoop earrings for 3.99 USD,
which I also needed as my previous pair lost color.


I needed a pair of gold tone studs and these get the job done for 2.49 USD


Then I walked into Zara, there was a sale -

Here I picked up a military green cardigan for 15.99 USD


Also following the military camo trend, a stretch belt for 9.99 USD


Also from Zara a pair of printed pajama like trousers for 39.99 USD.
 

Later on I picked up a basic white t shirt from Jones New York Sport
for 3.99 USD to replace one that got peed on by my new dog-
don't ask, I refuse to comment.


Then something amazing happened.
I found a Desigual skirt for 14.99 USD


I have coveted something, anything ! from this brand 
but whenever I entered the stores I found items were a bit
overpriced....


So this find made me happy.


Then a black button down Da Moda for 10.99 USD.
While the buttons look cheap, I really liked the shirt.
I will most likely be replacing them.
A pair of Levis shorts for 9.99 USD also found its way into my closet.
I usually don´t purchase short shorts but I liked these.
 

Finally a Nine West suit, also on sale for 14.99 USD,
white skirt and black jacket.
 
My February purchases total 194.10 USD





4 comments

Franca said...

the desigual skirt! lucky you!

Mica said...

You know the best places to shop, you have such great bargains! :)

Cool Vanity said...

It´s amazing because I bought the same pants from Zara and it cost me 9,95 eur. bsinos.

Kristen said...

You sure do find some good deals!
I haven't started tracking my actual $$ spent; that will be phase 2 of my monthly tracking. :)