Late Monday

It's late Monday night.


My camera lens were foggy from
transitioning from the artic air conditioner at
work to the humid hellish temperature outside.
Black trousers - A. Byer flower top - Striped cardigan Exclusive -
Moleca black sude shoes - Michael Kors black bag
Also my spot in the parking lot where I usually
take my pictures has been taken up by a lawn mower.

Gold vintage pendant

I wish I was a little more disciplined,
had the tripod and the guts to find better location
to take pictures... maybe next year ?


2 comments

A Very Sweet Blog said...

That top is beautiful! I love the colors Lorena :)
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I love this outfit & the combination of Stripes with Floral. I am also wearing a floral top with a Stripped Cardigan, today. =)