Frumpy and grumpy

A frumpy outfit:
Printed skirt Jones New York  - New York & Co. sweater -
BCBG blue wedges - Kenneth Cole Reaction black bag 
My expectations were high when I purchased this skirt and had it tailored.
I hate the results of this outfit. The color combinations I like, but it seems
like it was a terrible choice to put together a skirt that looks big with a big bulky sweater.


It was also a bad choice to take the pictures at night coming back from work.
My face is shiny, hair is messy, the clothes wrinkled.
The worst part of it all was that I ran into someone from 
high school wearing this.
CRAP.

The grumpy:
Again, I had high expectations.
Here you can't see s&/!@

Anne Klein skirt - Black button down shirt Natural Issue -
Black wedges Kenneth Cole Reaction - Black bag Kenneth Cole Reaction
I did like how this looked, unfortunately it was way too dark
when I took pictures. The flash would not work.
Grumpy.

9 comments

la suite said...

Me gusta mucho la camiseta morada

Besotes suiteros

Unknown said...

great outfit!

http://glamourdrama.blogspot.it/2012/12/giveaway.html OPEN GIVEAWAY! 50€/$ SEPHORA OR ITUNES GIFT CARD

Mica said...

Aww, tomorrow is another day - I really like the colours in the first outfit, hope you can make something similar again :)

t said...

I like the bright colour in the first look!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

MARALETI said...

Me encanta el estampado de la primera falda, original y elegante :)

Mil gracias por tu visita

MARALETI BLOG

Elisa said...

El primer outfit es super alegre. Me encanta. Te queda precioso.
Un besito
http://estoyhechaunpincel.blogspot.com.es/

A Very Sweet Blog said...

well it's a fabulous skirt and top! i love the colors and print of the skirt.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

joshylola said...

Hola, te favorece mucho el morado.Buen martes

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

My friend you are being so hard on yourself. I like the first look. Yes, the sweater is a little bulky and maybe a lighter top would have worked better, but it is a great color combination. I love the skirt, your nail polish & long necklace - all 3 are beautiful.