Blogger necklace

I have been eyeing this bubble necklace for ages.
Seriously, for about a year.

Forever 21 white button down shirt - Polka dot trousers Worthington via JC Penney - Michael Kors black bag -
Oh Deer ! black heels - Prada Baroque sunglasses - J. Crew similar bubble necklace
I have seen it on every other blogger and in every different color you can 
possibly imagine.


And even though I am not a fan of having exactly the same garment 
as the next person, well, I fell for this necklace.



The good part is that even though every one seems to own one 
of these on line, I have yet to see it on someone where I live.
Which totally works for me.

7 comments

Ivana Split said...

I like it, very original. Those pants with dots are amazing:)

www.modaodaradosti.blogspot.com

Kathya Stryzak said...

Ese collar es precioso Lore!!

MILEX said...

Love everything!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

And it looks great on you Lorena! Love your polka dot pants :)
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Mica said...

Love the colourful statement necklace against the white tee :) Your polka dot pants are great too!

Kristen said...

Heehee, it is impossible to resist the blogger necklace! Love it on you with that outfit.

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I want this necklace ASAP in more than one color. I don't care if all the bloggers have it. I am glad you finally bought one. I need the link of the website where you got yours from for such a good price. =)