Blogger necklace

I have been eyeing this bubble necklace for ages.
Seriously, for about a year.

Forever 21 white button down shirt - Polka dot trousers Worthington via JC Penney - Michael Kors black bag -
Oh Deer ! black heels - Prada Baroque sunglasses - J. Crew similar bubble necklace
I have seen it on every other blogger and in every different color you can 
possibly imagine.


And even though I am not a fan of having exactly the same garment 
as the next person, well, I fell for this necklace.



The good part is that even though every one seems to own one 
of these on line, I have yet to see it on someone where I live.
Which totally works for me.

7 comments

Ivana Džidić said...

I like it, very original. Those pants with dots are amazing:)

www.modaodaradosti.blogspot.com

Kathya stryzak said...

Ese collar es precioso Lore!!

Milex said...

Love everything!

Kim (A Very Sweet Blog) said...

And it looks great on you Lorena! Love your polka dot pants :)
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Mica said...

Love the colourful statement necklace against the white tee :) Your polka dot pants are great too!

Kristen said...

Heehee, it is impossible to resist the blogger necklace! Love it on you with that outfit.

Elegance Personified said...

I want this necklace ASAP in more than one color. I don't care if all the bloggers have it. I am glad you finally bought one. I need the link of the website where you got yours from for such a good price. =)