Criss Angel

DO you guys watch Criss Angels' show on tv ?
I do.

Valerie Bertinelli burgundy trousers - Mango MNG sweater - Black flats Vera Wang Lavender -
Black clutch Maison Margiela for H&M

So I jumped at the possibility of being able to see him live at the Luxor.



So, I went.
Fifth row.
Handsome and warm with the crowd.
Very down to earth.
The show was a great production accompanied by Cirque du Soleil characters.
I liked it.
Would I see it again ?
No. Too produced.
However I'll continue to watch him on tv.


3 comments

Lisa said...

Hi Lorena, You outfit is very cute and the backdrop for you photo is really interesting!

Kristen said...

I don't even know who Criss Angel is, but I absolutely LOVE the burgundy and pink together, and OMG that purse! With the long black glove as the strap!!!! I die.

A Very Sweet Blog said...

He's fabulous and talented! You looked so pretty :)
http://www.averysweetblog.com/