Last minute meeting

I'm a planner.
I plead guilty.
I think things work out better when you plan ahead.

Escada vintage blouse - Black Charter Club trousers - Take Out fuchsia sweater -
Moleca black suede shoes - Mint bag Emilie M. - Tous silver jewelry

So you can imagine that I was not very pleased when at 10:15 am
I received a call from the mayor's office for a meeting at 3:00 pm today.


I had not dressed accordingly and I had to summon at least 3
more people to attend to this meeting.


Four of us showed up, not bad for a last minute meeting.

5 comments

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

I hate not knowing what to expect. Glad it worked out well.

LyddieGal said...

I'm with you, I need everything planned out. I wish I could embrace spontaneity a little more... but I'd rather have a schedule.

Mica said...

I think you were dressed perfectly for the meeting :) Hope it went well.

joshylola said...

Me encantan las uñas turquesa

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I am a planner too. I rather know what's ahead, than not.

You look very polished and pretty. Love how you mixed basic black with bright fuchsia. =) That ring is gorgeous as are your nails (as usual).