Loose pants

This morning I realized that the safest way to go
was with a pair of loose trousers.

Wild Girl printed trousers - White button down shirt - Black pullover Zara -
Michael Kors red flats - Michael Kors black bag 

Nothing form fitting, nothing to make me conscious of how much 
I ate during my work trip.

However I still cannot ignore that most clothes are tight, 
so I have already started working on a plan to make 
those clothes fit right again.


Kathya Stryzak said...

Me re gusto la estampa lore..te queda excelente si!



Lisa said...

This is so adorable. You wear printed trousers well!

Kim (A Very Sweet Blog) said...

those pants are cool and i love the red ballet flats.

Mica said...

I really like the print on your pants, and the red shoes are a nice addition with this.

Kristen said...

Oooh, I love the pattern of those pants!

Katie Aman said...

THOSE PANTS. They look amazing on you- I love how quirky they are! I love how you put a fun twist on a look that could otherwise be very conservative-how to be chic done right! Love your gorgeous ring too :)

ana said...

Me encanta el toque de las flats en Rojo!!!

Londyn said...

Love your photos and your outfit!! :)

Anastasia said...

Thanks for stopping by at my blog doll!
I really like those red shoes :) And the bag is lovely!


Elegance Personified said...

You look incredible and so polished in this Black+White outfit which you have jazzed up with your flats, nails and that gorgeous cocktail ring. =)