Escada

I have two items from Escada in my closet.
One is a pair of sunglasses, which were a gift and the other is a 
black silk blouse I thrifted last year.

Black high waisted trousers BCX - yellow belt H&M - Escada silk blouse - Purple bag Kenneth Cole Reaction -
Escada sunglasses - Bandolino black and white shoes


I never wear either.
The shape of the sunglasses in not a favorite and
I stupidly put this silk top in the washing machine where it lost the black color.
However, I keep them in the closet because they are Escada.

DO you have any items in your closet that you keep just because of the brand ?

7 comments

Victoria no tiene Secretos said...

gracias por pasar lore! te sigo!
el bolso es lo mas!
besosss

A Possible Fantasy said...

such a pretty blouse! love the shoes!

do you want to follow each other (on bloglovin' and gfc)? let me know.
see you around! xx

www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

Style Sud-Est said...

Hi Lorena!

Thanks for dropping by even if i do not visit your blog!
I say i must , i really must check Lorena's blog!
I love hour blog!
I have an Anna Sui dress in my closet, not crazy about it but it is Anna Sui! So i keep it! I understand why you keep your Escada!

Take care lovely Lorena!

Ariane xxxx

LyddieGal said...

haha, sometimes i buy things in thrift stores just because of the brand!
i love the top, and it doesn't look faded, you should wear it more.
Chic on the Cheap

Mica said...

I'm not familiar with the Escada brand, but I did used to have a few items in my closet I hung onto because of the brand. Always felt good in the end to get rid of them though :)

Kim (A Very Sweet Blog) said...

I did. It was Moschino. I just recently sold it to a consignment shop and got some money for it. HAHAHA
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Elegance Personified said...

That blouse is gorgeous and doesn't look faded at all. I would keep it and the glasses. Love your belt, Oxford shoes & Parada sunglasses you are wering here. =)