Summer nights, summer tights

This dress has been in my closet for almost 2 years, unworn.
I bought it before color blocking made a come back.
So technically it's an old new dress.
I decided I to wear it to a an outdoor summer night dinner.
It was on a terrace on the ocean. It was breezy and we had clear skies.
(no pictures of that, you are just going to have to believe me)


Love 21 dress Forever 21 - Brown clutch  - Gold flats Nine West 
Since the dress was worn briefly I decided to also wear it to work
the next day....


Love 21 dress Forever 21 - Urban Expressions bag - Kenneth Cole sandals - Brown tights



So which version of the dress do you prefer ?
Summer Nights or Summer tights ?

14 comments

Sheila said...

What a cool dress! I love the uneven shoulders/sleeves and the neutral colour mix.

I think I like it better with the dark tights - it gives you a longer look overall. But both looks are awesome, Lorena!

Kathya Stryzak said...

Lore..divino vestido..e as fotos geniais!!! beijos linda

M mar said...

Ainssss Lore, y nosotros aquí con una ola de frío que viene desde Siberia!!!! Guapisima nena, divina.
Ah! y como voy a vestir a mi Pipo de la kitty??? jajaja, pobre...., aunque ganas no me faltan.
Manda un poco de calor!!! Besitos

Alleycat said...

super cute with tights!

Courtney Erin said...

Great dress - it looks so comfy as well!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

SISTERS AND DRESSES said...

Yo a estas alturas y visto que para mañana pronostican un grado de máxima, yo quiero noches de verano!!! Me encanta el vestido, es muy, muy original, y queda bien con y sin medias ;)

B*

la suite said...

Muy a la tendencia asimetrico


Besotes suiteros.

NaNa said...

lovely dress. it's so great how you've paired it differently for a night out and work.

love from the NaNa girls x

Bombshellicious said...

Summer tights lol and I solove your bag xx

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

I really love it both ways! But I think I love it with the tights even better, very chic!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I like the summer tights and it is a really interesting dress.

LyddieGal said...

That's a cute dress, I'm glad you are rediscovering it.

generally i love everything with bare legs more than tights, but it looks really cute with the tights too.

Chic on the Cheap

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I like it both ways but prefer the second look with brown tights. I think in the first photo, navy or brown pumps (with some heel) would have looked better!!

Kristen said...

How cute is that? And so unusual. I like it best with the dark tights. Definitely a keeper; can't believe you went so long without wearing it!