Capsule Recap

This was my 4th participation in Jane's (The Small Fabric of My Life)
 wardrobe capsule and it was totally different from
the ones done before.


What made it different ?

First of all it was supposed to be 10 items in 5 days and 
I only worked with SIX (including shoes) !
Second, it was a summery capsule - it's usually work.
Third it was a pretty much green-blue palette and I go for more neutrals.


One bag, one pair of earrings and one ring sealed the deal.

In case you were not around, this is how I worked it ...


I wore the dress 3 times: once with a cardigan, 
then on its own and later on as a skirt.
One of the tops I wore twice, one as a regular top and 
then I hid one of the sleeves as turned it into a one shoulder :)


The kimono cardigan was worn twice: once tied at the back 
and once tied at the front.
Wore the blue trousers twice and the shoes 
and bag every single day.


Hope you enjoyed the capsule as
I certainly did.

3 comments

Sheila said...

Wow, you did it with 10 items total! I'm amazed!

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

You really did an awesome job! I can't believe how different each outfit looks even though its basically the same pieces of clothing. You are a master remixer!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

You did really well with this. I love this color on you.

*Erin