12.11.11

Green with envy

Have you tried it ?
Ok, not that kind of envy.

I am talking Green with envy nail polish color by Sally Hansen.
I have, I like it.
A friend gave it to me as a present after seeing a couple of
my crazy manicures.
I think a color like this, should be worn on short nails,
so you wear them like you mean it.


Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear "Green with Envy" dries SO FAST !
You apply two coats and you are good to go and I have to mention the brush.
The brush is fabulous ! It's huge but manageable and just makes application
so much simpler.


Finally, this color lasts through rough wear.
I had it for 3 days and with a touch up here and there it lasted a week.

4 comments:

La Mary said...

nena, que color tan chuli!!! me gusta mucho.
Feliz finde corazon, que lo pases mu bien!!!

Francesca Giusti said...

love this post and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
kisses
http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

Style Sud-Est said...

just love, love the color!

Ariane xxxxxx

Alleycat said...

I do have this nail color!!