Made in Quatar

This week I decided it
was time to revisit label checking 
and where the goods I consume are from.

Gap white jeans - H&M brown belt - Black sweater (no brand)
Anne Klein animal print flats -Michael Kors black bag

Hopefully you have also stopped at least once to check 
where your goods are coming from.



Forever 21 bottle necklace

Is the origin of your goods something you think about ?
Is it something you don't even consider ?
DO you base your purchase decision on where the item is made ?

Answer one, or answer them all :)

6 comments

Anonymous said...

I do feel bad, but it's usually not a consideration of mine. It's something I really need to work on. The last thing I remember noticing are the earrings I bought that were made in Turkey.

Style Journey said...

My sweater was made in Malaysia today.

I don't not buy something due to the fact of where it's made. I do think about the countries and the workers producing these items, and the possible working conditions they are experiencing though.

This was fun this week looking at my labels! Heather

Kathya Stryzak said...

Hola Lore..como te queda divina la calca blanca!! bella...besos y feliz viernes!!

http://modargenta.blogspot.com/

Bella said...

A perfume bottle is a wonderful idea for a necklace. I will keep that in mind next time at a yard sale.

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Love the black top and white pant combination Lorena! And I adore how you paired that look with that cute animal print ballet flat. That necklace is gorgeous. No, i never put that much thought into where my clothes came from unless its an exorbitant amount of money I'm paying for it! HAHAHAHAHA THEN i'm like...where the hell was this thing made from??? LOL Have a great weekend?
http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/
SassyUptownChic xoxo Kim

Megan G said...

Lovely necklace. And great ideas to think about. I do tend to glance at where my items are coming from. I don't think it ultimately sways me, fabric content usually does. I wish I could shop with more local designers, but it's not always financially possible for me to do so.