Product review: Prada perfume

This is as close as I can get to this brand - a perfume.
When I came back from the two week business trip someone* 
had sprayed every single drop of perfume out of my Marc Jacob's DAISY.
I was PISSED, to say the least. 


So after that bitter moment I decided to begin using my PRADA.
I love the packaging, it's gentle and sweet.
The fragrance is subtle and I have received a few 
compliments on it.
While it is not on my top three favorites, it  does have notes
that I favor such as bergamot, orange, rose and it has amber which 
makes it long lasting...


*the maid that was in the house taking care of my FIL.




1 comment

Bombshellicious said...

Ihave this perfume too love the smell and its one of my favs but I do have to be in a certain mood to wear it and I dont know why xx