At the old city

It's one of my favorite places. EVER. the old city.

Levi's jeans - Ligo tank top - Yellow Arena Milano bag - Michael Kors sandals - Matryoshka necklace - Panama hat 

I spent Sunday morning here.

Had a nice and healthy buffet breakfast
(and it was free!) - restaurant's courtesy.


Then we walked the plaza, in which there was a small
market.


The day was bright and sunny with some breeze.


I have loved coming to this place since I was a little girl.


I have an uncle who lives here and we would always come and visit.


To me the place is magical. 
Starting with the brick and cobblestone streets.


There is something special about it.



Maybe it's just part of me loving everything old.




6 comments

ana said...

Yo también tengo nostalgia por todo lo de antes... me acuerdo bien de esta parte de Panamá... y bueno es que los tiempos han cambiado tanto que una mirada al pasado siempre es buena para el alma...

Rachel - Notes from my closet said...

Wow gorgeous place! my next holiday destination perhaps :)

Love, Vanilla

http://notesfrommycloset.blogspot.com/

Franca said...

it looks beautiful!

Frances Joy said...

Oh! I've been there - fue hace ocho años - and I loved it! Love your outfit, too.

Anita said...

Qué rincones tan bonitos, de verdad!

Bombshellicious said...

Beautiful place xx