Unthought of

This is one outfit that has absolutely no
thought put into it. 
Da Moda Jean skirt · George top · Qupid wedges · Pagani bag
This outfit was literally something I just threw on.


I feel comfortable and I kind of like the simplicity of it, 
and it gets me where I want to go.

Silver sun pendant/pin & earrings from Mexico

Even though I usually plan what I will wear- not today.
This takes me to the next question:
Do you plan your outfits ahead of time 
or just put them together as you get dressed ?


7 comments

Vanilla said...

I usually just put outfits together as I go along, unless it's an occasion :) I really love the skirt and bag, great outfit :)

Love, Vanilla

De Vero said...

Muy chic! me gusta mucho!!

http://de-vero.blogspot.com

Emma said...

I try to plan outfits but it never works out. I just go with the flow. I Love this look!

Stacey said...

99% of the time my outfits are planned. I tend to wear what is "in line" in my closet. For no thought the outfit is great. I too, love the simplicity and it looks comfortable.

Shybiker said...

I do both. It says a lot about you that what you throw on casually still looks good. Your default-outfit has intrinsic style in it.

LyddieGal said...

Well it works really well, and that bag is just gorgeous!

Delane said...

I'm a planner. I plan most of my outfits out on Sunday night before the week even starts. Habit from when I use to travel M-F and had to pack on Sunday nights.

BTW...I love the that trunk that is in your pictures. I really like how ornate it is. very cool.