I am here but I am not....

J.Jill Dress · Calvin Klein studded belt · Obsession Flats

7 comments

Just Bloggin' It said...

Just wanted to say I love your blog and hope your having a blessed day. Praying for your family.

Kathya Stryzak said...

Hola Lore!!! divina..que look lindo...
beijos y buen feriado!!

Megan G said...

It's okay that you didn't finish stripes week. Take care of yourself, all the best. ♥

Stacey said...

I love the dress on you and I love reading your blog. Keep hanging in there and remember to take care of you too. Many hugs and thoughts sent your way via the web :)

Vanilla said...

Love your shoes lorena :) you and your family are in our thoughts xoxo

Love, Vanilla

M mar said...

Neni, que te pasa, por que estas tan triste???
Te mando un super beso y un abrazo muy grande!!!

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

This dress fits you beautifully! I love how casual chic it looks with those flats.

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com