Heart

Did you know women's hearts beat faster than men's ?
I didn't.

J.Jill skirt · Mossimo green tank · Purple Cardigan Jennifer · Zoe & Zac for Payless · Liz Claiborne tote 
The heart of an average man beats approximately 
70 times a minute, whereas the average woman 
has a heart rate of 78 per minute.

Pink felt pin self made · Silver heart ring (gift) · Vintage 70's silver hearts necklace

Heart silver bracelet (gift from the 90's) ·



I am guessing that it the regular heartbeat and can only wonder
how much does a heart in love beat ?

10 comments

Sheila said...

I did not know that!

I love all your hearts, but that skirt has stolen mine. What a cool mix of patterns!

melissa rose said...

That heart shaped ring is SO pretty! And I'm loving all the colors in this outfit!

torrie said...

I did not know that!
Love your shirt (my favorite color)... and the heart :).

drollgirl said...

yup, you are so right. my heart beats SUPER FAST, particularly when i am jacked up on caffeine (and/or when in love or when infatuated!) lol!

i LOVE your heart ring! adorable!!! i need it!

LaToya said...

I didn't know that. How cool! I heart your outfit! So fun and colorful! You know I want your skirt right? Lol. Hope your day is awesome!

Hugs,
http://achameleonscloset.blogspot.com/

M mar said...

jajajaja, y yo me he reido con tu comentario, gracias!!!!
La kitty te va a dar mucha suerte, ya veras.
Me encantan tus corazonessssssssss!!!

Besitos.

Shybiker said...

Interesting fact. And I'd guess that women's hearts are bigger, too!

LyddieGal said...

I did not know that!
Love the heart ring so much!

Chic on the Cheap

Biba said...

What a pretty pin! Ant the ring! And the colours of your oufit! And the interesting fact I've never heard before! So much to say about hearts, isn't there...?

Anonymous said...

I also know that women speak more than men :D
Love your heart brooch! Absolutely my kind of thing!