It's only two of us...

Today at work there was only two of us.
Some are traveling, others are out on vacation, 
others called in sick.
Can you believe that ?
Anyways, today I wore flip flops to work as I scheduled a 
pedicure at lunch time.
I have a party to go to tomorrow and was not able to book my usual
7:00 AM manicure and pedicure appointment,
so hopefully I will be ready for tomorrow.
- Jeans MNG
- Light turquoise Tank
- Cardigan DKNY Pure
- Padded bag Marc Jacobs wanna be
- Silver toned flower bib necklace and earrings
- Sequined flip flops (I have had these for ages)

10 comments

Egoitz Azcona said...

mola el color de la chaqueta!

Sheila said...

Ha, life is tough, eh? ;)

Jan said...

As Beautiful as ever ..love Jan xx

drollgirl said...

i love these colors! beautiful and beachy!

my boss is in europe for two weeks. THANK GAWD. if only he would stop CALLING, EMAILING, AND BOTHERING ME while i try to blog and screw around and such.

Delane said...

I'm getting a mani-pedi tomorrow. YEAH!

Kathya Stryzak said...

LINDO LOOK..PERO TENGO UNA CARTERA IGUALITA!!! BESOS

B a la Moda said...

Pues sí, parece increíble. En España en verano pasa lo mismo. Es un desmadre!

xoxo
B* a la Moda

Unknown said...

there was only me at work yesterday! anyone who had been there in the morning had to leave and go to off site locations and I was all alone. Who handles scheduling for these things?

Carla said...

I was "alone" at work to this week. I had to 2nd grade classes all by myself...ahhhh
btw I nominated u for a blog award

Kristen said...

Ooooh, love all the blues of the outfit and the silver bib necklace mixed in. Hope the mani-pedi was good!