A facial on Saturday Morning

Boy, am I glad my face is blurred out.
I cannot tell you how swollen I was after my facial on Saturday.

I had been daydreaming about putting this look together.
You see I thought it would look "cool", 
like I just came out of the gym cool.
Haha!
Have not been to a gym in years, but, I wanted the look.

- Black cropped cotton pants by Volar
- Grey and white stripped top by Energie
- Grey jacket Liz Claiborne Petites
- Black bow flats
- Red patent bag Nicole Lee 

I was not loving it, but at least I got it out of my head.

3 comments

Meli said...

Sorry you're not loving it- I think it is really cute! I like it :) In fact, I would wear it ;D

Kathya Stryzak said...

i love!!!

bien estilo domingo a la tarde...
besos

nurmisur said...

I actually like that outfit, maybe not office wear but certainly very cool.