Tight Pants Alert

I am the first one to point out tight pants.
Anybody's and specially my own.
I declare my pants are tight.
I am aware they have not shrunk it's just me eating more of the good stuff.
I had picked a different top to wear but went back home and changed.
That's how bad it was.
So I chose a top to cover the tightest areas and voilá !
Shame on me.
- Dark grey pants
- Grey top with flowers GO by Target
- XXL tan handbag by Urban Expressions
- Black pointy shoes by Bandolino
- Silver cross, gift from Jessica



Do you want to hear the worst part.... ?
I am about to text my friend Carlos who was going to exercise with me this afternoon to call it off, because we were invited to Tuesday Pasta Night by my uncle!

11 comments

La Loca said...

Don't feel bad. I've asked my husband to pick up Nina from school today so that I can stop at the out-of-the-way grocery store to pick up my disgusting cappucino mix.

Leah said...

Hahaha! I was laughing at the last line. Well, pasta night is more fun than exercise.

I love your top... and I didn't notice anything tight about your pants. xoxo

Delane said...

You can't tell in the pictures that your pants are tight.

I hate feeling of tight pants. gah!

Jen said...

My two favorite pieces?... the purse (duh!) and the necklace! I've been having a thing with necklaces lately, I can't seem to get enough of them. Can you blame me?? ;-)

Elaine said...

What are you takling about?? Those are nOT tight!!

Enter to win a vintage button-down shirt!
clothed much, a modest fashion blog

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Enjoy life - don't worry about the pants. I find the body has its own way of regulating its size.

SISTERS AND DRESSES said...

Me encantan los bolsos con ese tipo de cierre, y el color es perfecto!!

B*

E said...

I have that tee, too! I might need to bust it out!

MYCLOSETGARDEN said...

Hee, hee this post was very funny. I think you look great and I love your top!

inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

Valerie said...

I love your huge tan handbag. And who could say no to pasta night??? That sounds way better than working out.

xo
Valerie

calgal said...

nice top..i love pastas ..its been a while since i made them..hmmm