You may recall that I decided to go on a self imposed shopping ban for this year.
The ban consists on not buying shoes, accessories and of course clothes, I made the following "guides" to be followed:
1. I will not buy anything during the month of January 2010
2. In February I can buy one item
3. March I can buy 2 items but, 2 items of the same kind must leave my closet
4. April no purchases allowed
5. May, June, July : one item per month allowed
6. August, September, October: 2 items per month
7. November, December: one item per month
So far, in this month I have purchased 0. So I have been controlling myself a bit.
Now, I still do not know how I will handle upcoming vacations, do I assign a budget ? How would you do it ?
Anyways, as I continue with my self imposed ban, I was looking for some inspiration and found the above picture from the Philip Lim Fall 2009 Collection... and here's my summer version:
- Brown pants GAP
- Fuchsia Uno core ruffly top
- Beige cropped jacket Ann Taylor Loft
- Brown stretch belt
- Silver Matte sandals Payless
- Yellow bag Lulu brand
- Silver Chanel wannabe earrings
- Almost all my silver bracelets
You know, this whole set looks a lot better in "person" - meaning that the photographed version is not that flattering....