Princess Award from Ana !



Yay !
I got a Princess award from Ana at Coffee Break !
So, here I go:
1. Most important of all THANK YOU ANA for thinking of me !
2. Favorite Author: Before I use to read a lot of poetry, a habit I have lost :(
My favorite one was Gustavo Adolfo Bécquer and his "Rimas".
3.  Author I don´t like: I don't even remember those, I delete them from my memory.
4. Favorite Book: OMG I feel a little embarrassed here as I just realized I have not picked up a worthy book in a while. But, from those that I have read in the past, Love in times of Cholera and Queen Mary of Scots were highly appreciated.
5. What is an exciting thing for you: Seeing new places and meeting that same old friend.

6. Something I hate:  Going around the right path in order to get your way. Seeing my taxes being used for acts of corruption, people being late. Rude people, hipocrites, drunks.
7. Passing it on: Yes, I must pass this torch on to fellow bloggers, this time it goes to: Penny from La Belle Dame Sans Dice...









1 comment

Penny said...

Congratulations!!!! Oh, and thank you too:))))))