Saturday at the ER...

Yes, at the Emergency Room.
While driving the dogs to the vet, I got a call from my H saying that his mom was on an ambulance going to the hospital... and he was at work in a meeting he could not get out of.
So I had to run to the ER and wait for her to arrive in an ambulance. 
It was nerve wrecking - she is okay now and she was sent home, but at first they had thought she could have had a stroke.

I wore:
- 7 For All Manking Jeans
- White tank top - no brand
- White Prada blouse
- Purple ruffly suede flats from Payless American Eagle
- Red patent bag - no brand

As I took my shoe and bag pictures, two little fellows showed up and if you have not seen them before, allow me to introduce you to my girls:

2 comments

Penny said...

Glad to hear that your mom in law is doing okay:) Your dogs are such cutie pies! Love that sheet blouse too...that is truly an amazing piece.

Lorena said...

Gracias Penny !