I am not the type to go watch an alien movie but this Saturday night we did.
My H and I went with another couple who are friends of ours, to watch SECTOR 9 - I do not know what we were thinking... actually we did not give it too much thought...
I was not that bad ( I am no movie expert) but it kept me interested, it was not boring, effects were kinda cool and the end makes you want more... probably a sequel will follow. Have you seen this movie ? Did you like it ?
I felt it was one of those movies where the "alien" could be anyone, any being, any race...
- 7 For All Mankind Jeans
- Marc Segal brand silver (glittery) tank top
- Black cardigan George brand
- Black ankle wrap flat sandals (Platanitos brand, bought in Peru)
- Red patent bag (no brand)
- Glass like necklace and earring set - no brand