It's Day Two of this Challenge!
I am pushing myself a little... for example I had never worn one dress over another ! And I did yesterday.
I am doing a very basic palette as you can see...
Continuing with the challenge, today I wore:
- Black and white polka dot dress (RETRO brand) - worn as skirt.
- No brand black sweater
- Red suede leather belt
- Red patent bag (no brand)
- Black patent pumps PM brand
- Gucci white gold earrings
- Blv silver ring (gift from H)
To be honest, I hope it doesn´t show but, I do feel a little bulky in the middle.
I had to fold the top part of the dress and push it down with the belt... it's all cramped up in there !
So what do you think ? Can you tell ?