30.9.09

Lanvin Love - update

Went to one of my stores of "excellence" on Saturday.
As I explored the racks my eye caught a tag, it read "Lanvin", the original tag read 2,185.00 USD, followed by a sale tag from Macy's. I bought it for 1.99 USD.
The thing is all I know is that it is a grey silk dress size 40.
But it has no shape !! Have any of you seen something similar on line ?
So that I can know how it is supposed to be worn ?
It has strings that make me think that it's some type of wrap around....
Ideas welcome ...




**** Update**** Update****
Thanks to a suggestion from a fellow blogger from Make do Style  I logged into www.style.com and found something that resembles my Lanvin ... could this be it ?
Stay tuned... 
               Lanvin Spring 2008 Ready-to-Wear

8 comments:

Make Do Style said...

Gosh what a bargain - go on style.com and look at the Lanvin collections to find out which year and season and how it was worn.

J. said...

Wow, thats an amazing find! I hope you figure out how to wear it.

Make Do Style said...

Brilliant - it does look like it! What a find.

Anonymous said...

OMG... cannot believe it. haha

Lorena said...

Yes, miracles do happen !

Tom Tuttle from Tacoma said...

wow, congrats. wear it shapeless or cinched? anything is possible! why don't you try it on and take pictures and get opinions?

K.Line said...

Man, this is awesome. I totally think it's the dress from the runway. It shocks me that they were giving it away.

StyleSpy said...

Well-shopped!!! Holy cow! But I can't imagine that there's a Macy's store selling Lanvin -- that's so strange...


http://closetaltar.blogspot.com