Mr. Luschinger

Jeans Sfera - Black tee shirt Theory - Coach fuchsia hand bag

Vintage blazer from 1977 - Black cap toe flats Sharon Belity


So, I came across some vintage clothing that belonged to Mr. Luschinger.
He was Swiss. One of the items was this blazer. 
This gentleman had the habit of writing the date of purchase on his clothing, 
he made small notes inside the garments. He did this with everything in his house. 
I own a green chair that belonged to him and it had a 1980s date stamped on it, very peculiar.
So, because of Mr. Luschinger's habit, I know this blazer is from 1977.
I wore it once and sold it.




 

1 comment

Sheila said...

I LOVE finding evidence of previous owners in garments - you see it more in menswear than women's clothing. L's wedding jacket was custom made for a Mr. Gill in India!