February Closet Editions

 During February I edited a few items. 

My block heel Gucci like sandals from Zara, purchased in 2016 for 32.10 USD.
Worn moderately, they were cuffed and seemed too high for me to keep.

 
Woven Coach flats worn about 10 times, they never looked quite right.
Sarah Jessica Parker blue velvet block heel shoes 
worn at least 20 times, they were in bad shape.

Blue delft print trousers, no brand worn at least 10 times, 
purchased in 2018 for 13.55 USD.  It was too tight and low cut.

I purchased this EV red sweater and wore it a few times, then sold it, with a profit. 

Red and pink print Nakd dress, bought it before pandemic, wore it for pandemic 
Christmas and realised it was too big for me. Sold it with a profit. 


I bought this vintage Oleg Cassini blazer, wore it a few times  
and then sold it with a small profit.


7 items edited in February. 

2 comments

Sheila said...

Good for you - getting rid of worn-out items and for clearing out things that you don't love. Making a profit is nice!!

Joce by Design said...

Beautiful embroidery, Very best women's clothing design.