October editions

October allowed me to make a few closet edits, starting with this blue 
striped strapless dress purchased in February 2011, worn at least 5 times in 10 years.
I wore it last here and it felt too tight and just not right, so I have passed it on.

  
Also edited a pair of jeans from Zara, I've had it for at least 5 years and it got 
a lot of wear, it was in bad shape and barely fit.


This DNA black top was a gift from a friend, its been around since at least 2013.
It got plenty of wear but I decided to pass it on, lately it's not who I am.

 

This beautiful Sister Jane printed shirt was purchased in 2018 for 8.00 USD, 
wore it a few times and then sold it for a small profit.

Finally this red print vintage shirt from Corte Ingles, it was purchased recently 
but the collar had an iron burn marking, I tweaked it and sold it.

5 items edited in October. 



 

1 comment

Sheila said...

Good for you - I have let go of many things that just aren't me anymore.