Quarantine Uniform

Jeans Zara - White hi lo tee shirt no brand


Brown Crocodile H slides


Vintage brooch pendant

My go to uniform these days if my plans include leaving the apartment is jeans and a white tee shirt, like today.

I've been getting a lot of wear of two specific pair of jeans and several white tees, some of which will very likely be edited at the end of the month. 

And these brown crocodile slides have been worn every single day. 

What has your go to uniform for going out been these days?

Linking to E&M

4 comments

Sheila said...

I've been trying to stay true to myself and dressing whenever I go out. I got a few strange looks at first, but people generally have been very positive and seem to love seeing someone dressed up.

Nancy 's Fashion Style said...

How good that brooche looks on that tee! Have a great weekend!

backinstyle said...

The vintage brooch is a nice touch, and the setting on the porch is beautiful! It's pretty casual over here, too. The most dressed up I am getting these days is to play in my closet, and create outfits for when I am able to move about outside, again!

Mica said...

Jeans and a tee has always been a bit of a go-to for me, but even more now with the home isolation. when I do leave it's to walk the dogs or to drop off or pick up the kids from school, nothing too exciting, so jeans and a tee is perfect for that!

The brooch is a nice touch too :)


Away From Blue