Leopard theme

Black and white midi dress Fox, other options here, here

Leopard print doctor's bag, love this tote under 30.00 USD

Leopard print textile necklace hand made from Argentina

Black scalloped flats H&M, option under 20.00 USD



You may or may not have noticed that in the last posts I am wearing this same leopard hand bag. The reason is that these days I am too busy and too lazy to change bags. 

So I am pretty much dressing according to the bag, which means keeping it pretty basic so the leopard print matches. 

Do you change hand bags every day? If not how often?

Linking to E&M

6 comments

Shea Lennon said...

That is a gorgeous handbag, I love it! I carry the same bag all the time! Occasionally I'll use a smaller bag, but I use the same tote every day most of the time. I'm in the market for a new one though!

The Exclusive Beauty Diary said...

Such a beautiful leoparad bag and I like details on dress. Great outfit.

New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/01/dear-2020-beauty-of-hope_9.html

Mica said...

I thought the necklace was embellishment on the dress at first! great pairing! :)

I like to change my bag up often - to justify having so many in my handbag collection maybe, ha! - but sometimes I just wear one to work and then a different one the rest of the week. other times I change the bag every day :) Just depends on my mood!

Hope that you are having a lovely weekend :)

Away From Blue

Jodie's Touch of Style said...

I love all the extras of leopard!!
XOOX
Jodie

minimalissmo blog modowy said...

Great dress and composition of all elements - neclace is PERFECT here. B+W+Leopard - good combination.

Sheila said...

I love that bag. I use the same damn bag every day. I almost never shake it up. So boring...I'm a bag fashionista! ;-P