Disorganized

Jeans H&M - Square top Style Mafia - Striped flats H&M, similar - Mini tote bag Ferragamo

I usually take pride in being organized in my head even though my surroundings might not me. My boss is witness that my desk is a mess, but I in my head it all works and I know where everything is. Well, that was then, this is now. I am trying to organize over 10 years of work related items and its taking time. More than I have. I feel so disorganized. 

Are you more organized than all over the place?

2 comments

Sheila said...

I'm a very organized person, but I let go of organization in my personal space at home (L is very messy - I rein that in a bit). It can be really distressing to an organized person when things are a mess. Clean up a little at a time, if you can.

Nicole of High Latitude Style said...

Some people need a creative chaos to be able to think. If it works, where is the problem? Nice look btw.