Cricket Lane shirt

Black and white printed shirt vintage Cricket Lane (in transit), similar

Black trousers Zara, similar

Black scalloped block heel shoes, similar - Black vintage chain hand bag Paloma Picasso 

Lately nothing fits. So I have been buying and buying just to get through the days. 

Some things stay, others go. 

This vintage Cricket Lane blouse was supposed to stay but at the end I chose to let it go. I realised I have too many black and white blouses. 

I need color for 2020.

Linking to On The Edge

2 comments

Mica said...

I like the red bow you added with this to give the outfit a touch of colour! :) It's a shame the shirt isn't staying but great you have a plan in mind for your wardrobe next year! I've been making a real effort to add more colour to my wardrobe in recent years - trying to stick to colourful basics though as I have plenty colourful prints! :)

Hope that you're having a great weekend :) We went to our last Christmas party for the season yesterday, it was a lot of fun!

Away From Blue | Handbag Gift Guide

Shelbee on the Edge said...

It’s a really pretty blouse and would look so great even with brightly colored pants. But I suppose keeping similar pieces in one’s closet to a minimum isn’t a bad idea (this coming from a woman with an overflowing closet!)

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com