Nolita Cannes

Black long sleeve dress Catherine Malandrino, similar here, here





 
Silver tone square earrings, similar here, here

Black block heel Mona shoes The Fix - Black hand bag with red and green stripe, similar here

When I was looking for a hand bag to pack to my trip I needed it to be without any evident or overpowering hardware: no bling bling. So I went through my bags and came across this black small one that I had not worn in years.  It certainly worked with all my day and night time outfits, regardless of my choice in jewelry. If I followed the Marie Kondo method this bag would have been long gone. 

Linking to  E&M

2 comments

Mica said...

Love the shoes and this is a great monochrome outfit - it's nice you found a use for a bag you didn't love! :)

Hope that you had a great weekend and your week is off to a good start :)

Away From Blue

Sheila said...

Oh, screw Marie Kondo. Not everything has to be a "Love" item. I love the simple black dress here. Lovely!