Hello Nice !

Black slip dress Topshop, similar - White tee shirt - Woven burgundy bag -
Vintage silk scarf Moschino - Grey perforated flats Dr. Scholl's
I chose to stay a few days in Nice with friends. It was a great opportunity to see the city that I had only transited several times. 

We stayed in a medieval building in the heart of town where we could smell the pizza from the brick oven in the pizzeria below us. 

The weather was perfect, everything was walking distance and it was a marvelous way to unwind after very tense days. 

What do you do to unwind? 


Linking to On the Edge

1 comment

Shelbee on the Edge said...

Lorena, what a wonderful way to unwind. Were you wanting to eat the pizza the whole time though? I don’t think I could smell fresh baked pizza all day long and not indulge in it! I am loving this cute black slip dress and the way you have layered it. Thanks for linking up!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com