Geometric print dress

Purple vintage hand made dress with geometric print

Butterfly print heels Nine West 

Brown sunglasses Nine West

Caramel hand bag Petal for the Metal Marc by Marc Jacobs

Lavender bead necklace with silver tone butterfly, expensive version here

Just a few posts ago I wrote about Elena's dress here. I chose to wear it again today sans belt to see if its a keeper or not. 
As much as I like the fabric and the dropdown waist style with the puffy sleeves I have to admit that its big in the shoulder area and I know I could alter it but for some reason I rather not. So off it goes.


Linking to On the Edge

2 comments

Sheila said...

It's a great colour on you, and I like worn with the drop waist like this. It's likely that the shoulders used to have shoulder pads, and a previous owner removed them. That's too bad that it throws off the hang of the dress.

You sound down, honey. Sending you good vibes and a big hug!

(((((((((((LORENA!!)))))))))))))

Shelbee on the Edge said...

So cute, Lorena! I love the drop waist on you and this color is amazing on you, too.

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com