First attempt

Flower print Eline dress Marimekko, other dress from the same brand
Mustard yellow suede block heel  peep toe shoes Zara, similar



Brown sunglasses Nine West - Rope and mother of pearl belt 

Caramel cross body bag Metal to the Petal Marc by Marc Jacobs (in transit)
The other day I came across two Marimekko dresses, talk about the shopping fairies being right there and then. I bought them both. 

The other is a long striped maxi dress in these same citrus colors as the one I am wearing today. For some reason I am not sold on how these colors look or the fit, then again it's just the first attempt.

How many opportunities do you give a new garment before deciding if you keep it or not?


Linking to Top of The World  + Linking to I Do DeClaire's

4 comments

Sheila said...

What a lovely dress! It reminds me of one my grandmother had in the 60s/70s.

I usually know within 1-2 wears if an item is a keeper.

I am looking forward to seeing the other Marimekko - I have never seen one secondhand!

Nancy 's Fashion Style said...

I think it a gorgeous dress and it looks fabulous on you!

Mica said...

I think it's a beautiful dress and I love the colours on it! :)

I try things on before I buy, or order from online stores I can return to free, so it's not often I'll keep something I'm unsure about. I did recently get a skirt at the opshop I loved twirling in in the dressing room but realised it was a bit of a pain to wear when I actually wore it out. I only gave that 2 wears before it was gone, ha!

Hope that you are having a good week :)

Away From Blue

highlatitudestyle said...

This orange dress is super chic. Perfect for work in summer. Love the sandals with it. Thanks for linking up.