Donating

Blue delft print trousers (no brand) - Black satchel Rebecca Minkoff - White eyelet sweatshirt Banana Republic, similar - Block heel suede shoes Breckelle's, similar

 
Delft flower pendant from Amsterdam - White gold art deco ring, similar


Have you ever donated blood? Well, today I tried. 
My uncle was having heart surgery and I volunteered. Long story short, I passed with flying colors all the tests to donate and was laying down on the hospital stretcher with the needle in position and the blood was flowing, I was so happy to be able to donate and then I fainted. Maybe it was all the stress, so they say it's the thought that counts. 
How about you? Have you donated blood?


3 comments

Mica said...

I love your pink nails and you know I like those printed pants :)

Hope you were okay after fainting! I'm unable to give blood but I admire those who can!

Hope that you have a great weekend ahead of you! Going to be a rainy one here so will be a quiet one for us :)


Away From Blue

Gerrilyn said...

You fooled me, I thought you were donating the outfit lol! I hope your uncle does well.

Sheila said...

I love these pants, so fun!

Wow, good for you, Lorena. I've donated blood many times, but not for anyone specific.