Reward

Black slip dress Cee Cee, similar 
On hair: Printed silk scarf Nina Ricci, similar - Map print bag Alviero Martino 1ª Classe


Grey perforated flats Dr. Scholl's, similar

After quite a long week with even longer days comes the reward. Rewarded myself with a weekend in Asunción, Paraguay.
Treated myself to a cool hotel, walked the city looking for consignment shops and even did some perusing for antiques. 
If you are in Asuncion, I suggest you visit Facharroca (address Azara 759) where I found what I believe is a vintage Chanel blazer, which I will tell you more about in a following post. 

How do you reward yourself?

5 comments

Laura B said...

I am so glad you are taking some time for yourself! My husband has been traveling the majority of this month so I am rewarding myself next weekend by tagging along to his convention in Florida while the kids are at the grandparents! I hope you are having fun!

Anonymous said...

The head scarf really suits you. Lise

Mica said...

Love that scarf in your hair and a relaxing time shopping the stores and browsing sounds like a wonderful way to reward yourself! :)


Away From The Blue

Patricia Africa said...

Madre mía... ¡una chaqueta Chanel vintage! ¡¡Me muero por verla!!
Yo también suelo hacer algo similar: cuando he trabajado mucho me doy un capricho ya sea con un tratamiento de belleza, una escapada o un bolso que me encante...
xoxo

Patricia

www.madamechicbcn.com

Sheila said...

Oh, I love this outfit - the slip dress plus the head-scarf is just so chic.

You found vintage Chanel?? OMG, you are the best shopper!