Juxtaposition

Black bow sweater MNG Mango, identical but pricey - Snake print skirt Marc Jacobs, similar 

Black satchel bag Rebecca Minkoff - Black patent shoes Zara 



Gold and onyx vintage signet ring, similar - Clover similar to Van Cleef & Arpels, earrings here 

Real and fake. Gold and stainless steel. Male and female. Old and new. I love how these two rings stand by each other. 
The men's gold vintage ring sits by a wannabe Van Cleef & Arpels clover ring in stainless steel. I have to admit as much as I love wearing this real (gold) and fake (stainless steel) its actually counterproductive as I could not stop playing with them all day. 

Have you ever been distracted by something you wore?   

1 comment

Sheila said...

I always play with my rings!

Although you look great, I think this top is too full/blousy/chunky with the skirt. Just my opinion, though. You always look so polished, top to toe.