At Selina's

Butterfly print shoes Nine West, similar - Green silk jumpsuit Gypsy, similar

Sunglasses Givenchy
Off white cream vintage Italian hand bag Cristian - Gf Ferré off white vintage belt
I've had this jumpsuit for a while and its been worn very, very little so I thought I'd take it out for a spin at a meet up. Marvelously easy to be in, but like the linen shirt I wore yesterday it wrinkled at the wink of an eye...

Oh, and the meet up was at @selina a hip hotel in Panama City, a place like no other, it that has the coolest ambiance and the most amazing spaces. I'm talking roof top, murals, cool walls, eclectic decor, color and life. If you're in the city, you've got to visit, if not, you're missing out. 

Linking to Straight A Style


Other jumpsuit options below: 

4 comments

Courtney Erin said...

It's such a gorgeous color of green - shame it wrinkles so easily but it really does look stunning.

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

Sheila said...

That jumpsuit is amazing - I love the colour on you.

Whatever are you reading?? It looks naughty! ;-P

Anonymous said...

This color and style really suit you!! The wrinkling is not that obvious in the photos. Lise

Natalie S said...

Este look me encanto! El jumpsuit se veía super fresco, versatil y cómodo.