Tweed blazer take 8

Black trousers Zara, similar - Black top Zara -Vintage Italian light blue tweed blazer Carla Lotti, similar
Black flats Parfois - Navy patent blue bag Coach 
I love tweed. I love it even though its way too hot of a fabric to wear in summery Panama. So I came across this beauty at the consignment shop and fell for it. It's probably my take number 8 on the tweed jacket. I've purchased several of them over the years. One was too long, another too short, another fell apart... Maybe this will be a keeper. 

Linking to I Do De Claire

3 comments

backinstyle said...

Love the contrasting trim, shape and color of this vintage jacket. It looks great on you and is a real outfit maker! You have an eye for fabulous vintage finds that are timeless!

Sheila said...

I love the giant cuffs on this! I finally succumbed and bought a tweed skirt this weekend!

Natalie S said...

I'm in love con el jacket! Lo conseguiste en Panamá?