Smitten by Gabs

Gabs G3 convertible on sale here
This post is long overdue. I had wanted to share in detail a bag I purchased in October in Italy, but then everything got in the way. Back then during a personal shopping experience, I came across this hand bag the G3 convertible. I had never heard of the Gabs brand. I picked the bag up and admired the soft leather and fine finishings. Then the sales woman literally explained the hand bag to me: it was convertible and easily done: by press stud buttons. I was smitten. See below how I have worn it on each "conversion".


1. Document bag: that is what the sales associate called it. Its just a square bag that also lays super flat, so it's fabulous for travel.


2. The half circle. 

3. The Doctor bag.
4. Crossbody belt

Had you seen a "convertible" bag before?



6 comments

Courtney Erin said...

I love that purse - and it's so versatile with the different ways you can shape it. That was a seriously great find.

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

Mica said...

It is a cute bag! :) I have a mimco bag from a while back 0 I was still in uni so at least 12 year ago, eek! They were the 'IT' bag in Australia for a while, it has the button sides that compress the bag down to make it more rounded too, although I confess I don't really unbutton it much - you get much more wear from the changeability of your bag! :)


Away From The Blue Blog

Closet Fashionista said...

Wow that is so clever!!! And I love that the buttons are turquoise, such a fun pop!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Miguel Gouveia said...

Thanks a lot :D

this bag is amazing :)

NEW FASHION POST | MICRO-TRENDS THAT YOU SHOULD FOLLOW ... FOR MODERN WOMEN
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

Straight A Style said...

So neat that you can convert it! Love.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Sheila said...

Very cute bag, even to me (a self-professed non-bag person). :)