Hot Air Balloon

Trousers Insight, similar - White Mexican blouse from Puebla, similar on sale

Off white block heel shoes Ricatti, similar - Brown sunglasses Michael Kors
 

Hot air ballon pendant necklace, similar - Hello Kitty watch, similar

One of the most exciting, tranquil and breathtaking things I have ever done was a ride in a hot balloon.  It was a few years ago in New Mexico. 
This hot air ballon pendant reminded me of it, it's certainly something I'd like to do again. 

Linking to E&M

7 comments

Sheila said...

I could totally go for that - it sounds amazing.

Love your Hello Kitty watch! Aw!

Courtney Erin said...

I've always wanted to ride in a balloon - that must have been so much fun! Also, love the watch (I have a Hello Kitty weakness).

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

Laura B said...

I've never been in a hot air balloon because I am scared of heights, but I hope I get the courage to go in one someday! I bet it is breathtaking!

Miguel Gouveia said...

Thanks a lot :D

great combo

NEW DECOR POST | DECOR CRUSH: HOME CORNERS!
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

E said...

My husband's from New Mexico and I've always wanted to do that! It's always a busy time of year when they do it but I'll have to finally plan to do it!

District of Chic

Jaymie Ashcraft said...

Such a cute necklace!!
Jaymie
www.jaymieashcraft.com

Patricia Africa said...

Never tried, but this is something I want to do someday!!
xoxo

Patricia